Buy Bitcoin NOW – Call us on 07973 673 542 or 07979 056132.
Welcome to the world of cryptocurrency trading. We are the UK’s only website where you can talk to a human 24/7 and buy sell or invest Bitcoin online and start trading within 5 minutes.
Click here to start trading buy/sell crypto on etoro
Please note CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 65% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. “Highly volatile investment product. Your capital is at risk”
We offer a bespoke concierge style personal service and can arrange to meet in our central London office.
Highly volatile investment product. Your capital is at risk
We at Buy Digital Currency are here to help you and answer your questions to make it as easy as possible to buy sell or invest bitcoin online from our secure offices in central London. We have been selling Bitcoin for two years and are market leaders and experts in our field. Get started quickly, easily and securely and build your retirement fund.
You will be able to get set up and started in as little as 5 minutes and also trade the top 6 digital currencies by market capitalization.
These are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Litecoin and Ethereum Classic.
The most common question we get asked is what is Bitcoin and how does it work? Please watch this short 2 minute video:
You would have to have lived in a cave to not have heard of the tremendous and incredible gains experienced over the last 12 months. If you had invested $1000 in Bitcoin Plus in September 2015 you would be a millionaire right now. Bitcoin Plus increased x 1000 in 18 months from September 2015 – March 2017. When it comes to investing there aren’t many opportunities as lucrative as digital currency. Bitcoin, which drives the market, doubled in 2016. Ethereum rose 38 times since January 2017 and Ripple increased 10 times. Its hard to match the excitement and volatility and certainly not for the faint hearted. However we are at a crucial point and here lies the opportunity to build your retirement fund.
This upward growth isn’t going to stop.
Digital currency is a technology still in its infancy. But it has already made early investors millions. And the revolution is just getting started.
You don’t have to take my word for it. The world’s top investors and millionaires are all raving about digital currency.
Bill Gates calls the technology a “technical tour de force. Donald Trump’s confidante and tech mogul Peter Thiel calls it a “new phenomenon.”
Digital currency is so unstoppable that even government officials are making way for it!
Former Chairman of the Fed Ben Bernanke believes that digital currency holds “long-term promise.”
- Ethereum increased x 50 in 6 months
- Ripple increased x 38 in 6 months
- Dash increased x 10 in 6 months
Here’s why the experts believe this is here to stay and take you through the advantages below.
Freedom in Payment
- With Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time.
- You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money.
- You are in control of your money with Bitcoin. There is no central authority figure like a bank or government controlling the Bitcoin or cryptocurrency network.
Control and Security
- Allowing users to be in control of their transactions help keep Bitcoin safe for the network.
- Merchants cannot charge extra fees on anything without being noticed. They must talk with the consumer before adding any charges.
- Payments in Bitcoin can be made and finalized without one’s personal information being tied to the transactions.
- Due to the fact that personal information is kept hidden from prying eyes, Bitcoin protects against identity theft.
- Bitcoin can be backed up and encrypted to ensure the safety of your money.
Information is Transparent
- With the block chain, all finalized transactions are available for everyone to see, however personal information is hidden.
- Your public address is what is visible; however, your personal information is not tied to this.
- Anyone at anytime can verify transactions in the Bitcoin block chain.
- Cryptocurrency protocol cannot be manipulated by any person, organization, or government. This is due to Bitcoin being cryptographically secure.
Very Low Fees
- Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within cryptocurrency payments.
- With transactions, users might include fees in order to process the transactions faster. The higher the fee, the more priority it gets within the network and the quicker it gets processed.
- Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency. These services generally have lower fees than credit cards and PayPal.
Fewer Risks for Merchants
- Due to the fact that Bitcoin transactions cannot be reversed, do not carry with them personal information, and are secure, merchants are protected from potential losses that might occur from fraud.
- With Bitcoin, merchants are able to do business where crime rates and fraud rates may be high. This is because it is very hard to cheat or con anyone in Bitcoin due to the public ledger, otherwise known as the block chain.
So we’ve covered the basic advantages, we can move on to the disadvantages. There are three main ones that need to be pointed out.
Lack of Awareness & Understanding
- Fact is many people are still unaware of digital currencies and Bitcoin.
- People need to be educated about Bitcoin to be able to apply it to their lives.
- Networking is a must to spread the word on Bitcoin.
- Businesses are accepting bitcoins because of the advantages, but the list is relatively small compared to physical currencies.
- The workers need to be educated on Bitcoin so that they can help the customers. This will definitely take some time and effort. Otherwise, what is the benefit of such large companies accepting Bitcoin if its staff doesn’t even know what digital currencies are?
Risk and Volatility
- Cryptocurrencies have volatility mainly due to the fact that there is a limited amount of coins and the demand for them increases by each passing day.
- However, it is expected that the volatility will decrease as more time goes on.
- As more businesses, medias, and trading centers begin to accept Bitcoin, its’ price will eventually settle down.
- Currently, Bitcoin’s price bounces everyday mainly due to current events that are related to digital currencies.
- Cryptocurrencies are still at its infancy stage with incomplete features that are in development.
- To make the digital currency more secure and accessible, new features, tools, and services are currently being developed.